First roll with f90x

Edit My Images
Yes
and oh my gosh, what a lovely bit of kit to use :love:
here's some of my faves all taken with 50mm 1.8 af-d and FP4+ developed in ilfosol 3 1+9 scanned on epson 4490.

Roll was really more of a tester than a serious day out shooting, but the matrix meter really impressed me when I decided to make it struggle by shooting out to sea toward the sun! And the autofocus didn't miss a single target. Worrying how quick you get through a film when you don't have to manually wind on!

Also really impressed with fp4+, first time i've used it and first time i've gone below 400 iso, I think I may be checking out some pan 50 next :D

fire all criticism my way, I am still learning and would like to improve.

0041Medium.jpg

0053Medium.jpg

0058Custom.jpg

0064Custom.jpg

0067Custom.jpg

0068Medium.jpg

Overall this is really nice set (y) the first I'm not sure but it looks a tiny little bit soft both other than that all of them work for me and the debth in the range of gray tones is wonderful (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

A really great set of nicely composed shots. The bike photograph in particular is a stand out shot imho. It has a timeless quality to it. Nice use of composition, DoF, leading lines, perspective. I just like it a lot. I just wish the final shot had a person in it again as a point of interest.

I do agree though that the tones are a little too much in the mid range. I'd like to see more black in the images. But I suspect it was an overcast day, so the tones were muted.

Keep up the great work - I want to see more.

Thanks guys :)

Gotta admit I am a grey whore, I don't like black or white :LOL:

Don't worry there's more coming when the suns next shining :)

Back