First shot from the dugout + dugout

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
i know its a plover again but its just to show it works, it needs a few minor changes but all is good. gonna do away with the tripod and use a beenbag

_MG_5575.jpg

_MG_5426.jpg

_MG_5428.jpg

Now that is what I call dedication(y)

Great shot, looks like you will be spending a while in there then! Thanks for putting the pics up.

That looks great.

A suggestion, are the birds flying over you?
If not try just a screen in front of you.
That cammo material looks a bit heavy for a warm day. Good luck.
C

great picture
love the "hideaway"

what's the position about digging holes on private/public property?
please don't tell me it's your back garden!!!

Now that is what I call dedication(y)

thanks m8, you gotta put the effort in to get the rewards :)

Great shot, looks like you will be spending a while in there then! Thanks for putting the pics up.

cheers m8, i'm only going to go over in the evernings and on the weekend will go over late afternoon

That looks great.

A suggestion, are the birds flying over you?
If not try just a screen in front of you.
That cammo material looks a bit heavy for a warm day. Good luck.
C

yes m8 the birds are coming in from all directions and i was sweating my nads of inside lol but need to loose a few pound so all is good :LOL:

great picture
love the "hideaway"

what's the position about digging holes on private/public property?
please don't tell me it's your back garden!!!

no m8 its not my back garden i live in a flat :(, i dont think people would take to kind to you digging on there land but this is well out of the way so hoping not to get caught

Thats looking the business now Lea :clap: Love it! Whats the water table like in there? :LOL::LOL: Lovely shot of the Plover as well (y)

Thx for outting pics up.:D Do you stand in a hole and shoot standing up, or do you sit and shhot from a seat. Do tou use a tripod with it? Great shot of the plover btw:D

Back