First shots

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
First shots with Dslr Nikon D3000 :)
SnowleopardcubPaulBeattie-Copy.jpg

Very cute!

There are a couple of things I can see that would improve it - crop out whatever it is in the top left corner, and try to get more down on the cat's level next time. The colours and focus look really good though (y)

Agree with Dawn - crop a bit, learn to love your knees and probably could do with less DoF so background is out of focus. Where was this shot btw as that is one cute cat

Very cute!

There are a couple of things I can see that would improve it - crop out whatever it is in the top left corner, and try to get more down on the cat's level next time. The colours and focus look really good though (y)

Thanks daysleeper. I was trying to keep the tail in the shot but you are right about the eye level shot. Cheers

Agree with Dawn - crop a bit, learn to love your knees and probably could do with less DoF so background is out of focus. Where was this shot btw as that is one cute cat

Yup I agree with Daysleeper40 too. Good idea about the focus as well but this was my first time ever with a dslr and loads to learn yet :thinking: lol.
The photo was taken at the Cat Survival Trust in Herts. (y)

Back