first show

Name
SAM MOLYNEUX
Edit My Images
Yes
ill ad more tomorrow
been working on this won for ages tonight. just wish i had of got the tone a little darker.

No being rude but what is it? Mk III Fiesta engine? Maybe there is a hidden meaning in there somewhere which means the picture is something, but as it stands it does nothing for me at all...

Had it been perhaps something like a nice big Ferrari or Lambo engine, maybe it would have worked but not like this, just no interest value.

Click it...

Sorry does not do a thing for me the idea is good. (y)
Your shot looks flat no umph (contrast etc) perhaps a little tweaking might help. The shot lacks interest. Perhaps a bit more of the car, next time :|

No being rude but what is it? Mk III Fiesta engine? Maybe there is a hidden meaning in there somewhere which means the picture is something, but as it stands it does nothing for me at all...

Had it been perhaps something like a nice big Ferrari or Lambo engine, maybe it would have worked but not like this, just no interest value.

after a little bit of detective work, i'd say its a golf mk2

http://www.jtechautomotive.co.uk/

FEW MORE
Picture-018.jpg

Picture-093_1.jpg

The first one is a great shot with the whole car in it

I have tried to correct the colour a little not too sure what you think.... hope you dont mind

Picture-0181.jpg

I Like It, NEVER NEW YOU COULD DO THAT AND THEN I TRIED. I DUNNO HOW YOU DID IT BUT I JUST WHENT IN TO CHANNEL MIXER AND CHANGED THE CONSTANT SEEM TO DO THE JOB.

the first pcture lacks contrast. not sure if you allow editing of your pics. if you do let me know and i will have a play with the first one.

sam, as you're obviously happy enough for people to edit your shots could you change your preferences to show that :) Otherwise we'd normally have to remove the editted shots :)

Oh, and I like the effect with the slow shutter, nice :)

yeah thats was *** i was praticing most the time the only thing i found was that my tripod was not up the job found it hard to keep the camera still whilst pressing go(if you no what i meen) im going to have to invest i think

Back