first time out at night

Name
david
Edit My Images
Yes
I think the third shot is the winner here. Just a shame that the reflection of the bridge is clipped at the bottom. Think that its made better by being a bit better exposed than #2 and the motion of the water helps the shot.
The first one isn't doing much for me really, though you have seemed to expose the subject well, just don't find it as interesting personally.
That millenium bridge looks great though, I've been meaning to go and do some night shots up there myself.
Cheers

Thanx Matt,
you are so right about the reflection but un fortunatly i couldnt get any further back, i was standing on a small jetty and i had no room behind me, the first shot cought my eye as i turned into the car patk of the glass center at sunderland, those things are huge , but it doesnt have the same impact in a picture, thanx for the comments,
cheers
Dave

had a look through the rest of my shots and found this one, i was standing on the edge a bit so i think its not as sharp as i would have liked and £14.95 for a tripod probably wasnt the best buy in the world !

millenium bridge 3 by ****ant69, on Flickr

They are too dark IMO as they were taken a bit late

Just after dusk when there is some light in the sky is better so keep on trying as they are a good start.
If shot in RAW you may be able to recover more detail.

They are too dark IMO as they were taken a bit late

Just after dusk when there is some light in the sky is better so keep on trying as they are a good start.
If shot in RAW you may be able to recover more detail.

I think i,ll stick to the easy stuff for now, i,m still learning, thanx for the advise tho, it all helps,
cheers,
Dave

Back