First time panorama - Trent Bridge

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out yesterday to Trent Bridge in the centre of Nottingham and thought I would try out a panorama.

This is the first time I have tried this, what are peoples opinions of my first effort? I personally think the perspective is slightly out towards to the far end of the bridge but I couldn't get it any better in PP.

Trent Bridge Pano by richardmcbrayne, on Flickr

Any other C&C welcome.

Hi Rich.
I think you're right with the perspective, definitely some distortion on the RHS.
Unfortunately I don't do enough of this sort of thing to advise you though.

On a positive note the stitching is seamless. I can't see any obvious joins in it and the exposure is a perfect match across all the parts.
For a first attempt I think you've done very well (y)

BTW what's the orange circle on the water on the RHS?
I can't quite work out whether it's something in the river or something left over from the PP.

Hi Rich.
I think you're right with the perspective, definitely some distortion on the RHS.
Unfortunately I don't do enough of this sort of thing to advise you though.

On a positive note the stitching is seamless. I can't see any obvious joins in it and the exposure is a perfect match across all the parts.
For a first attempt I think you've done very well (y)

BTW what's the orange circle on the water on the RHS?
I can't quite work out whether it's something in the river or something left over from the PP.

Thanks very much for your comments. The orange circle is a flare from shooting directly into the sun. It lost its shape a little during the stitching. Not entirely sure how to remove it.

Back