first time up cad west (12 pics)

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
WOW!!! what a experience loved every minute of it special thanks to kev shore for taking me and a big thanks to kev and richard for the great company met some great people up there as well hope to see you in june hope you like the pics

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0024-3.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0047-4.jpg

Great first set, v impressed

lovely pics there mate, was a great time! eagle shots are brilliant, cant wait to see mine! just keep hold of your camera :):)

lovely pics there mate, was a great time! eagle shots are brilliant, cant wait to see mine! just keep hold of your camera :):)

thanks rich cant wait to see yours either mate and thanks again for saving my camera from its fall of death

What are you in when you take them?

great shots btw :)

thanks mate if you mean camera program i was mostly in shutter priority and shooting in raw

not really - i mean how do you get above the aircraft etc?

Ryan- cracking set you've ended up with.

I was the fella who you spent all day with you in the rain on your second day (orange jacket). Took your advice and signed up here.

I posted my shot I'm happy with in the welcome thread - however judging by the rest of your shots the next day was more interesting.

Regards
Craig

thanks for all your comments guys you have all made me very happy

Crap. Everyone of them! :D

Well done Ryan. You did well. Number 8 for me. It shows just what it was like in the background perfectly. I still dont think you realise how LUCKY you are to get Eagles on your first day! :cool:
You have produced a nice set there mate. Thanks for making me laugh so much over the three days. Jeez Wednesday was had work!
But your shots of thurdays aircraft shows why we do it. ;) Not long before the next trip! :)

Kev.

Last edited:
Crap. Everyone of them! :D

Well done Ryan. You did well. Number 8 for me. It shows just what it was like in the background perfectly. I still dont think you realise how LUCKY you are to get Eagles on your first day! :cool:
You have produced a nice set there mate. Thanks for making me laugh so much over the three days. Jeez Wednesday was had work!
But your shots of thurdays aircraft shows why we do it. ;) Not long before the next trip! :)

Kev.

thanks kev for comments and everything you have done for me over the last few days .. am still on a high from it all:D

Well done, some cracking shots, :clap: did my first time up there a couple of weeks back and the bug has bitten big style, been up to lakes twice since :LOL:

1 Image to dark and the driver has his hands off the wheel and it's not lowflying.
2 Driver is drunk me thinks, flying a eroplane like that.
4 His arse end is on fire, cal the fire brigade.
5 Not bad for a beginner Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D

1st time eh......you pullin me leg surely

some stonkin shots but the knife edge tonka is a cracker

ha ha ha thanks allan im really pleased with them gettin 2 on canvas next week for my wall:D

Some breathtaking captures there.I love all these Cad pics.

The noise must be something else !

Ive not done an airshow, and I suspect its too late this to go to one now, but I saw a Eurofighter displaying at Goodwood FOS, and the noise that made made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Whats the normal kit rig for these sort of pics ?

Some breathtaking captures there.I love all these Cad pics.

The noise must be something else !

Ive not done an airshow, and I suspect its too late this to go to one now, but I saw a Eurofighter displaying at Goodwood FOS, and the noise that made made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Whats the normal kit rig for these sort of pics ?

i had i nikon d40x with a sigma 100-300 and thats it mate oh yeah and plenty of warm gear lol and some good walking boots

Superb, going myself next week, fingers crossed for some nice action like this.

Well done mate (y)

Outstanding, how long does it take to walk from the car, to a suitable place to take photos?? I ask because after seeing your photos I am planning a trip and have never been to "cad west"

Outstanding, how long does it take to walk from the car, to a suitable place to take photos?? I ask because after seeing your photos I am planning a trip and have never been to "cad west"

15 minute hike from car park to Cad West. Pretty good path. First half is a fairly gentle walk across a hill, then you turn a corner and it gets a bit steeper.

thanks for all the comments really appreciate it guys as for the walk up cad depending on how bad weather is because when its raining there its very slippery so just make sure you go prepared and be careful i hope u get a chance to get up there cause it is amazing

Back