Fisher and Rail

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
a couple from this morning, new perch for me fisher and got the rail :). thanks for looking

_MG_4952.jpg
_MG_4870.jpg

_MG_4894-1.jpg
_MG_4886.jpg

_MG_4908.jpg

Last edited:
Great set, top kingy shots and well done on the sneaky water rail. (y)

Stunning shots.

Great shots Lea, I really like the light in the first KF shot but prefer the pose in the second. And the Rail shot with the puffed up feathers is fantastic (y)

Not one - but three sharp Rail shots has to be a bigger achievement than the Kinfgishers which are great too, but I know just how elusive those Rails are - I'd be well pleased with those. (y)

Last edited:
#1 is definately smirking at you lea :D Good capture of the KF, but the water Rail shots must take the limelight from what others are saying.

Superb shots, you certainly have a nice spot down there, but you must have put some time in!

A great set of pics Lea. KF's are spot on but I really like your shots of the Rail,(y) I always find it hard to get a good clean shot of them.
Don

thanks for the comments all, much appreciated. was back down there again this morning and its been the worst morning i have ever had did'nt fire a single shot, i hope tomorow morning is better.

Back