Fishing Boat, Reflecting

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Brancaster Staithes Norfolk and early evening as the rain stopped the sun appeared briefly to light up the boats hence the hightened reflection from the moored fishing boat.

Les F

Reflecting-copy.jpg

Ooooh, I like this very much! This would great on someones wall:clap::clap::clap:

:cautious: In fact no, its rubbish, send it to me, i'll make sure its disposed of correctly.....:D

Ha, honestly, its excellent(y)

Very very nice lighting... well noticed and great capture.

Very nice, it almost looks like a painting. (y)

Lovely, very moody (y)

But, I do think that the first boat on the left looks too modern and detracts from the overal shot.

It's all been said, but I'll say it again, cracking image and one for the wall

Missed this yesterday - cracking shot - the lighting is excellent!

Only just got my eye on this, great work :clap:

Thats lovely, very good indeed :clap:

Oh no, can't decide which i like more!! I've kept coming back and looking at this shot, and this edit is fantastic:clap:

Great shot and reflection but the crop does do it justice imo.

Great shot, well thought out and good use of light. Excellent work (y)

I do however, prefer the portrait crop by DD. The rope leading in from the bottom left corner really enhances it, in my opinion...

Still great work in the first place though...

Steve

Good composition, and the lighting just makes it special IMO - Well done!

Superb shot, excellent capture, well done

Cheers everybody again for your kind words and of course Dave for his version, which by the way I do like, cheque is in the post Dave.

Les F

Cheers everybody again for your kind words and of course Dave for his version, which by the way I do like, cheque is in the post Dave.

Les F

Cheques are good Les, but a day out at one of these locations you keep showing would be better !

:shrug:

DD

Dave ok cheque withdrawn, hope to go to Malham soon, shot the tree and the limestone rocks plus the tarn so for sunrise it will be an early start, you up for it.
Got a print comp to enter and just may go with your version.

Les F

Dave ok cheque withdrawn, hope to go to Malham soon, shot the tree and the limestone rocks plus the tarn so for sunrise it will be an early start, you up for it.
Got a print comp to enter and just may go with your version.

Les F

I have no probs with an early start (even ludicrously early) - though workloads at the mo mean a Saturday only my end

If the weather permits I'm in - if not, use the 'force' and just go for it my friend

Re - boat pic - it's good as posted, but the emphasis is 'off' for me, so some form of crop is required and the attached rope is a great lead-in line in portrait mode

DD

Dave will let you know cos Saturday is ideal for me other option is Peak District early or now the nights are getting longer a sunset or two

Les F

Dave will let you know cos Saturday is ideal for me other option is Peak District early or now the nights are getting longer a sunset or two

Les F

Either way I'm easy !

pm for more contact numbers - though my website phone number always diverts to my mobile anyway,and carries my 'direct' email addy

Cheers

David

Back