fishing ideas?

What about a silhouette shot of a fly fisherman casting out, I know the line makes a fabulous shape on the back cast. Shot it at around dusk and into the setting sun. Should make for a good shot what with the sun setting and the reflection off the still water.

Get a pair of wader and get in a river. Throw some bread flake and shoot the rising fish.
Get near a waterfall and shoot the trout and salmon jumping.
Shoot a mate playing/landing a fish.
Shoot lying fish from a tree or a bridge.

Its all good.Just dont drop your camera.(y)

What about a silhouette shot of a fly fisherman casting out, I know the line makes a fabulous shape on the back cast. Shot it at around dusk and into the setting sun. Should make for a good shot what with the sun setting and the reflection off the still water.

I agree with this, a flyline makes very fluent shapes on the backcast and also the frontcast.

You could try going to the coast and see if there are any sea fishermen sitting on a jetty, will work well at sunset too.

If you know someone who has a fishing boat, you could ask to go out with them and get some shots - and if you don't know anyone, you could ask around if someone wouldn't mind taking you out on their fishing trip.

Or......

How about the set up of a pair of carp rods at the side of a lake ?

Close up of line peeling off the line (looking like a run)

That sort of thing...

Another great image would be Dad showing his son what to do ??

You can see I've thought about this before can't you :LOL:

Steve

You need Special Man...

Back