Flash Brackets

Edit My Images
Yes
I'll be in the market shortly for a flash bracket which will give good results when taking photos both horizontally and vertically. I've seen some which are hinged and you need to move around if your changing from landscape to portrait shots. This is not what I want, i'm after something that would ideally keep the flash in such a position that would mean it was just a solid bracket.

I've been looking at the Canon SB-E2 which looks ok but I can't find any reviews on it, and i'd like to see the 3 positions it can be used in. I assume that the bit where the flash goes rotates to adjust the height and you turn the speedlite head to suit? Is this correct?

Any other good brackets out there that I should be looking at? I'd be using both on and off a tripod so hand-holdability (thats gotta be a made up word :D) is quite important. It would be mainly used in wedding environments for eliminating (or reducing) shadows indoors mainly.

i have one from Jacobs, the flash sits on the right of the camera which is best for portait mode imo as you can use the shutter button on the grip and the flash is on top and not below the lens..

Back