Flash Modifiers....mine is a milk carton and paper

Name
Bruce
Edit My Images
Yes
What do you guys think of the lighting in this, I am pretty happy with the result achieved considering the cheap make up of this. I took a 4 litre milk carton cut a section out and put white paper on it and it attached it to the flash.

3583775615_fc65b8f3cc_o.jpg

That's really nice light! I think the DIY plastic milk bottle trick is a popular one, but since the main problem with flash modifiers is avoiding looking like a complete dork, this must rate as an epic fail.

Why is the lad's hat out of focus?

That's really nice light! I think the DIY plastic milk bottle trick is a popular one, but since the main problem with flash modifiers is avoiding looking like a complete dork, this must rate as an epic fail.

Doesn't explain why Gary Fong manages to sell the stuff he markets :LOL:

Why is the lad's hat out of focus?

:cautious: :thinking::LOL:

What do you guys think of the lighting in this, I am pretty happy with the result achieved considering the cheap make up of this. I took a 4 litre milk carton cut a section out and put white paper on it and it attached it to the flash.

3583775615_fc65b8f3cc_o.jpg

Not bad that although there's a bit of shadowing under his chin that a reflector would probably sort out!

Thanks for the comments, I am not sure about the kids hat I think you mean the roof of the porch Hoppy? or were you joking.

Thank you for the other comments especially the reflector one not sure how I would go about throwing a reflector down for what is a grabbed shot, no asking for poses?

Back