flash?

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Been looking for a flash for my d70, How will i know what one is for my camera because the shop i visited today the guy had loads and he told me only 1 would fit but they were all nikon or sigma make!!

:)

well the nikon 1 i wanted but he told me it wouldnt fit! would it??

What a load of tosh....any current Nikon flashgun will fit. The SB-600 in particular was specifically launched to be used with the D70!

thats what 1 it was, i remember seeing the 600 number on it!! he was trying to get me to get the most expensive 1 there!! will go back in morning and get it :D

thanks guys!!

Unless you know his price is the best I wouldn't give him time of day mate. The SB600 will be great for you by the way. Definitely shop around though!

Unless you know his price is the best I wouldn't give him time of day mate. The SB600 will be great for you by the way. Definitely shop around though!

it was in the window for £50 because the shop is quiet! thats the only reason why i would go back there?

thats what 1 it was, i remember seeing the 600 number on it!! he was trying to get me to get the most expensive 1 there!! will go back in morning and get it :D

thanks guys!!

Have a look on camerapricebuster.com, you can buy the SB-600 for nearly half what Jessops (if it was them) sell it for....

it was in the window for £50 because the shop is quiet! thats the only reason why i would go back there?

you sure it was an sb 600? thats a steel, if you know what i mean. run back to the shop and buy it now... second hand on ebay these are still selling for £150

Back