Fluke........

Name
Lou
Edit My Images
Yes
As I have only just worked out how to change my settings for exposure and shutter speed I was out in the garden tonight waiting for the Shuttle/ISS to pass so I was practising on some planes overhead.

Don't think I could be this arty again if I tried!!!!

DSC00972a.jpg

:exit:

:LOL: it's a falling whale......

Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!

Last edited:
:LOL: it's a falling whale......

Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!

Brilliant response ...every picture tells a story! :clap:

This was the end result for the ISS

DSC00976.JPG
[/IMG]
:bonk::LOL:

Last edited:
I think that's great fun and it's always worth experimenting.

Were you using a tripod or a slinky to support the camera!

Ken

I think that's great fun and it's always worth experimenting.

Were you using a tripod or a slinky to support the camera!

Ken

TBH I never expected to take a photo, I tried a couple of nights before and couldn't work out what I needed to do (totally new at this!)... so in a last ditch attempt I stepped out with camera IN HAND!!! LOL as I was given a tripod the other week by my neighbour, clearly should have used it, but then I would have never got my "whale" shot which I am totally in awe of!
:D

Back