Fly - food then a wash

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
It was a bit windy but I managed to get these in the garden today. I desperately tried to get a hover fly but it just didn't happen... there is always tomorrow though!

C&C very welcome. Taken with my panny FZ8 and Raynox 250:

P1090783.jpg

P1090788.jpg

P1090780.jpg

...and I think my best effort today which I have used as my photo 52 entry for last weeks theme (yep, I am behind!):

Week31-Food.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

wow very good mate, i used to have an fz8 which has gone to a very good home recently, i really rate that camera it produces some really excellent results which these pictures demonstraight.

wow very good mate, i used to have an fz8 which has gone to a very good home recently, i really rate that camera it produces some really excellent results which these pictures demonstraight.

Thankyou - I love my FZ8 too, it has taught me lots!

I do have gear envy though so will be getting a D60 in a couple of weeks for my birthday - I am going to keep the panny though as I think it's a great camera. :)

Thankyou - I love my FZ8 too, it has taught me lots!

I do have gear envy though so will be getting a D60 in a couple of weeks for my birthday - I am going to keep the panny though as I think it's a great camera. :)

i know what you mean it taught me a fair bit too, then i just found my self wanting a little bit more so i moved up to an olly and my g/f's son brought my fz8 hence the good home :)

i think you will have a lot of fun with the D60 when you get it. happy snapping mate, Chris

Back