Fly with rain drops

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Another dusk capture - this time after the rain - tried to get a droplets on the fly thing happening.... C&C welcome

4535333943_aaf35eef24_o.jpg

4535324285_6f0dc531ec_o.jpg

4535363203_76a4ec2c94_o.jpg

4535493451_a3c99dfa3c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent(y)(y)

:clap::clap: great shots, imo no1 is a stunner

I'm just picking my jaw off the floor! These are astoundingly good! What amazing detail!

I'm running out of exclamation marks!!!!

Top class stuff :clap:

thanks everyone for the great comments - to summarize, I use an MPE lens with MT24 Flash .. all hand held and taken in the wilds of my garden - these were taken later on at dusk when they seem to be a bit calmer... probably due to the cold??

More awesome shots!!. I like no1 the best as i find these side profile shots show a great amount of detail that is often missed as the emphasis of insect macro's is mainly on the eyes.

thanks everyone for the great comments - to summarize, I use an MPE lens with MT24 Flash .. all hand held and taken in the wilds of my garden - these were taken later on at dusk when they seem to be a bit calmer... probably due to the cold??

I didn't realise the MP-E lens could be hand held. From what i've read about it it's hard work even on a tripod.

There is no point saying anything to these shots other than WOW - truly great captures.

I really cannot add anything extra to what everone else has said. Truly top class stuff (y)

Back