sean edwards
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a couple I took of the models at focus on imaging on sunday,

IMG_0151-Edit.jpg

IMG_0131-Edit.jpg

all comments welcome

sean(y)

I prefer the look of the light (white balance setting?) on the 1st shot, but Im not so keen on the pose of the model ... head facing neither one way or the other (3/4 face would have been nicer).

I like the picture of Jade but then I think Jade is a great model.
Although her busy top detracts from her face a bit, and the white balance is off.
Still, worthy of a fiddle in PS, and a sharpen of those gorgeous eyes, me thinks! :)

thanks glo for taking the time to comment (y)

(y)
well done edd i know it was not that easy in the conditions...:nuts:

md(y)

cheers md for your comments (y)

Really like the colours and the skin tones of the first (y)

Skin tones are better in the first shot, but the second shot is the winner despite the white balance being way out. I find by far the best way to set wb for tungsten light (short of a custom wb shot) is to set it in degs Kelvin. Start around 2800 degs Kelvin and take a few shots in tungsten light just in your living room. You'll be surprised how accurate it can be.

I've done a quick edit, but once the wb is out this much it's very difficult to get it dead right from a jpeg - far better done at the RAW stage. ;)

IMG_0131-Editedit.jpg

cheers mike (y)

cheers CT (y)that edit looks much better,i'll give that a go with the kelvin settings next time (y)

I did some prints for a member on here of the model in the 2nd shot.

She was hangin around the bowens sections a lot, and had a dark wig on when he was taking the snaps.

Great experience I am sure!

Hey Edd good shot the second is the better one, but hey i was there with you and its still a good grab shot as there where so many people trying to get a shot in! so well done mate.

sorry dave,didn't realise replying to comments on my own thread was spamming :shrug:

oh no i done it again :bonk:

sean (y)

Hello Dave and Sean, Iv joined up!!!
Nice shots by the way Sean
Edd

cheers ed (y)
btw welcome to the forum(y)

Back