Focus on imaging 2007

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just had this through this week, here is a link to the registration part, if you can answer any of the question you'll get in for free, if not its only £6.

http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/tradereg_page.htm

I can't wait to go again, I starting saving now, I've got my eye on a 30d or something else depending if Canon launch a newbie.

If I don't go for a new body, I'm gonna get me some new glass.

Its a good event but this years was crap compared to last years.

The photography monthly stand used to be a modeling stage but this year it was just a car boot sale like stand.. Plus no Canon!

It was my first time this year so I can't compare, I really enjoyed it though?

I qualify for trade tickets but still I didn't go this year for the reasons mentioned above.
I might go next year though to check out the range of wedding story books available.

digitalfailure said:
Looks like another year without Canon there though :(
Yeah, Canon UK have said they are focusing on special events instead - Like the World Superbikes at Silverstone and the Botanical Gardens in Manchester etc

I think these events are much better because it's possible to try out the equipment in real situations.

Got sucked in last time around as I had some issues that meant having Leaf, Cambo and Calumet under one roof was my best chance of a quick resolution.

I'm hoping to go back to avoiding it like the plague again now. Apart from there being far to many people in one place for my liking, I end up comming away needing stuff loads of stuff I never even knew existed. :LOL:

SDK^ said:
Yeah, Canon UK have said they are focusing on special events instead - Like the World Superbikes at Silverstone and the Botanical Gardens in Manchester etc

I think these events are much better because it's possible to try out the equipment in real situations.
Is the Botanical Gardens thing at CPS event ?

fstopeleven said:
Is the Botanical Gardens thing at CPS event ?
Yeah it was a CPS event, they are probably going to do another one there next year as well.

Back