Focus on imaging NEC 26 Feb -1 march

I'll be there, going with some of the guys from the camera club, where going on the Sunday. As someone has already posted it looks like Canon won't be there this year.

Yes....Couple of us are going down to the NEC this year, think we're gonna make it on the Monday. Looking forward to it TBH. Pity Canon can't be bothered to turn up though. :suspect1:

If there is something specific you want to buy, or you have space in your kit and a budget to fill it, then it's a great way to spend a day.

If you go just out of curiosity, be warned that you could well walk in very happy with the kit you have but leave with a deep desire, bordering on need to replace most of it. :D

Mr THX said:
Yes....Couple of us are going down to the NEC this year, think we're gonna make it on the Monday. Looking forward to it TBH. Pity Canon can't be bothered to turn up though. :suspect1:

The rumours are that Canon have something big to announce but they are doing it at the much bigger PMA Show which runs on the same dates, hense why they are not bothering with the FOI.

All speculation and rumours though :smilenod:

I wouldn't mind popping along to be honest. The majority of stuff would go way over my head but as i'm considering jumping headlong into the world of DSLR, bargains would be most welcome...........shame Canon ain't going though :doh:

Steve said:
The rumours are that Canon have something big to announce but they are doing it at the much bigger PMA Show which runs on the same dates, hense why they are not bothering with the FOI.

All speculation and rumours though :smilenod:

I don't think that's any excuse for Canon not being there. It would of been the first UK show of the 5D (I think), not that it bothers me much as I already have one.

But they still could of been there with all their lenses and printers. It a Poor show by Canon if they don't turn up, and it just go to show that the UK market is not that important to them compared to the US.:suspect1:

I'm shocked they're not going to be there; Not as shocked as when that woman out of the crying game turned out to have a doo daaa. But i'm still shocked

Sean_Mcr said:
I'm shocked they're not going to be there; Not as shocked as when that woman out of the crying game turned out to have a doo daaa. But i'm still shocked

:laugh1:

Back