Focus RS

Marcos James

I've Got Orsum Mates..
Name
Marcos James
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a shoot with a Focus RS last week that had just had a full 3 day detail and polish, the reflections were a nightmare with the very shiny paintwork. Here's a couple of shots from the shoot.

james-focus-1.jpg

james-focus-3.jpg

Let me know what you think. C&C appreciated.

is the lens flare added in ( it looks it and is a bit naff)

Like the angle of the second one though, first one not a fan of the selective colour use in any shape or form + front needs a slight bit of fill light lower down

not a fan sorry, i don't think the lighting looks right

is the lens flare added in ( it looks it and is a bit naff)

Like the angle of the second one though, first one not a fan of the selective colour use in any shape or form + front needs a slight bit of fill light lower down

The lens flare is a spotlight on the wall, I've actually removed alot of the flare from the picture, apologies if it looks naff.

not a fan sorry, i don't think the lighting looks right

Not keen on the lighting at all,Marcos,spoils the second shot totally.

Detail lost on first on grill.

Seen better from you mate.

Regards,
Pons

Thanks for the honesty folks, I was aware that I hadn't had the best of shoots and was thinking of redoing it. Thinks you've just confirmed my thoughts.

I dont think its that bad, just the lens flare is my major gripe and the dark areas in 1.

Fancy posting 1 again in full colour, other than selective?

Also one point about 1 if you re shoot it, the camber on the road is angling the car away from you, incase you were wanting more roof line.

It is actually a different picture as I shot a few there with different lighting and a different shutter speeds, just wasn't keen on the red tint from the lights at the pub just down the road. Perhaps I used the wrong picture in my first post.

Thanks for the replies btw.

depending on how good you are with PP work id say you could sort the red tint on the lights/and the overall reddish tinge without to much degredation to the image.

The lighting on the front bumper is much nicer though which is what really spoils the original imo

Very scrappy (ps if you want this removed let me know)

Ive just simply placed the second on on the first, then left the better lit front area in.

(removed pic to save bandwidth)

Wow... cracking PP

Really brings it too life....

I dont think it works with the car downhill ,and not keen on the unatural colours and bluey ,purpleness off it Marcos.
The blue car and grey of the bridge does not work for me at all in any of the shots.
Sorry ,but just my honest opinion,
Pons

Back