Football in the Sun

tigerimages

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
High up at altitude in Forest Green as Gloucester City win their third game on the bounce, this time 2-1 against Clevedon Town.

In the second half the sun came out and so did the 1.4x TC giving me some nice naturally lit images.

Here are some of the best :)

Crowd shot - "When Harry met Sally!"

Scott Hendy (Clevedon) tries to throttle Jack Pitcher (City, ex-Clevedon!)

Sweet! City boss Tim Harris tucks in!

Uh Oh, it's the competition!

Matt Rose bears down on goal

Arf Arf - Bristolian Jack learned this trick at his local Zoo!

Thwunkage with bonus points for a crowd in the background

Boys, get a room!!!

Surely he can't miss from there?

Houston - "Can we have our ball back please?"

Innocence

The Lee Smith fan club

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

"He's big, he's round, he's worth a Million Pounds, Kev Sawyer..... Kev Sawyer!

GOAL - Jack Pitcher scores against his former club

If Carlsberg did celebration photos they wouldn't be better than this!!!!

"Come in Number Three, your time is up..."

Ouch - Syko sandwich anyone?

Good stories and some very nice action shots there.

Butterfingers

Syko heads for goal

Pitcher rounds the keeper...

... and shoots AGAINST THE BAR...

... but defender Josh Brigham is in the right place at the wrong time and chests the rebound in!

Balls!

Thanks for viewing, C&C appreciated, especially advice on shooting into the sun with the goalcam!

The full gallery can be viewed here :)

Thanks, it's always nice when people respond after the amount of time and effort that goes into putting them there!

Yeah well, thats non-league football for you. Too many football fans spend their saturday afternoons in Tesco's or in front of Soccer Saturday on Sky TV and never go to watch a match be it the team they supposedly support or their local team.

It also doesn't help us that our home ground was destroyed in the summer floods and we have a 30 mile round trip for our home games so it's hard getting the support to the ground.

This would've been the end of many teams...

More here :(

Great set. Very crisp and clear. Clevedon are my local team, still losing I see.

The keeper is quite poor, this is what he looked like the other week.

2354471715_55dba0a02a.jpg

I've never rated Danny Greaves yet he's been first choice at a number of clubs around the Bristol area. Funny old game isn't it!

It also doesn't help us that our home ground was destroyed in the summer floods and we have a 30 mile round trip for our home games so it's hard getting the support to the ground.

At least Cirencester's an easier journey next season, if not particularly shorter. (y) I really like the goalcam shots btw - different perspective from 'the norm'.

Back