Football...

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Been wanting to get out and get some football shots for months. I finally managed it at the weekend. Its so hard. I think some kind of dual vision technique is going to be required. Anyway heres my favourite.

IMG_0655LARGE.jpg

Crit away....

Oooo one thing...i'm aware that the noise is terrible....I had to shoot at 1250ISO to keep the shutter speed up...

Regards

AJ

I'm just hoping you managed to get out of his way :D

Hi,

I think some kind of dual vision technique is going to be required

I found I could shoot with both eyes open , one framing the shot with the viewfinder and the other watching the direction of play etc. It took a while to get the hang of it though :)

I'm just hoping you managed to get out of his way

Was a close call at some points during the game.....did get hit once :)

Tell him to get a hair cut Nice shot

Got this through the post in 10 x 8 form today and his hair is big! haha..

I found I could shoot with both eyes open , one framing the shot with the viewfinder and the other watching the direction of play etc. It took a while to get the hang of it though

Yer this is going to take some development....I did attempt something similar but was just a bit 'into' it to try and perfect a technique..

Thanks for the comments so far..

Well i've been mulling over this for a week now.....my thoughts are as follows...

1 Seems totally overprocessed (probably due to me getting carried away with a maiden go with lightroom

2 Seems slightly soft?

3 The noise annoys me...

O and the reason I haven't acted on these thoughts is that i've been stuffed for time...

Any other peoples views?

Back