Football.

Edit My Images
Yes
I finally got some time to photograph a senior game of football.
I usually cover my daughters team (under 15's) so I haven't posted them on here.

Anyway it was a lot more aggressive than the games I'm normally used to, And there was a lot more contact than the girls games. One thing I did realise early on in the game was the fact that I need a faster camera!!

I know some are a bit noisey but it was a lousy day!!

Please feel free to offer C&C.(y)

AEKBocovOldlandreserves1.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves2.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves3.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves4.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves5.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves6.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves7.jpg

AEKBocovOldlandreserves.jpg

TFL

Regards Spence

Caught some nice facial expressions on quite a few shots (seems like the footie players in the UK are more likely to pull faces than the ones here in Finland).

Also some shots have very nice action caught in them, so all in all I think you've caught some good shots from this game.
(it is a little early so I might return to give more C&C later in the day...)

Some great captures Spencer!! #2 needs a crop though! to include players only!.
#7 is too late! & #8 though nice facials is under exposed! IMO. My pick being #'s 4&6. Kind regards Graham

Caught some nice facial expressions on quite a few shots (seems like the footie players in the UK are more likely to pull faces than the ones here in Finland).

Also some shots have very nice action caught in them, so all in all I think you've caught some good shots from this game.
(it is a little early so I might return to give more C&C later in the day...)

Cheers GGB, thanks for the C&C its much appreciated.(y)
Spence

good set spencer (y)

PS...some serious dust bunnies in number3 you might wanna do summat about :LOL:
Cheers Stan, I'll try & shift those dust bunnies wiv me rocket blower!:D
Spence
Some great captures Spencer!! #2 needs a crop though! to include players only!.
#7 is too late! & #8 though nice facials is under exposed! IMO. My pick being #'s 4&6. Kind regards Graham

Thanks for taking the time to comment Graham, I really appreciate it.
I had a play with no. 2 & couldn't crop to any better than that, please feel free to try.(y)
You are right about being late, I had my finger full on the button all the way through, but I missed the moment, & 8 is under exposed.

Regards Spence

So why a "faster" camera they look pretty damn good to me and what do you mean buy the term faster

Thanks for taking the time to offer C&C CP, I'm glad you like them.
When I say a faster camera, its because the 350D only does 3fps, & anything above 400 iso comes out soooo noisey!, I was thinking that the 40D will do 6fps & that the iso it pretty tolerable upto at least 1600:shrug:
I hope that makes sense.?

Regards Spence

Last edited:
Great shots. What lens were you using for these?

Back