For a joke, a 6ft print

Edit My Images
Yes
As a joke, I am thinking about possibly getting a 6ft (by 4ft? ) lifesize print of someone done. (well Ok, the picture would be around 6ft, they are more like 5).

As it is as a joke primarily, don't want to spend a fortune. Can anyone recommend a place to get it done?
It is a colour photo, would like it onto a paper or similar I suspect (doesn't need to be resilient).

Any ideas? (A google search has come up with a range of sites, but many that I have looked at don't give comparative pricing, and no judgement on quality [although this doesn't really need to be top quality])

1st camera in Newcastle under Lyme stoke do a 5ft print, not sure if they do any bigger!

theres a few software packages that let you tile an image to print on small printers - then just stick onto card/whatever.

If you made it up from a number of A4 sheets - about 6 high and 4 or 5 wide - 30 A4 sheets...

And if your office has a colour lazer printer....

Thanks for the suggestions.
It would be good to get this delivered to their work (I don't work there), so I don't think the A4 scale-up idea will work too well.

Seems the 1st Camera only do up to 60", (5 foot max, meaning the person will appear 4ft). And they are also a lot more expensive (£80) than my quick google search turned up. But the extra £30 could be due to quality perhaps.

You need a sign company they have large format printers. I used to do work for a company called Admiral signs in hull and they had a pair of printers that would do huge prints on a variety of different media including glossy.

Anyone with a large format printer can do it, we can print up to the length of the roll of paper which is bigger than a house but our max width is only 24inch.

Back