Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
2009_Ford_Focus_RS__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Ford_Focus_RS__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Focus_RS__pic_2__by_LightningTremlett.jpg
Ford_Focus_RS_Side_view__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Focus_RS_pic_4__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

I dont like these :( I am sorry, but I think that they are VERY average. They are boring and the quality of #2 is very poor. Try different perspectives and viewpoints to make your pics more interesting. You should also try to process them in the digital darkroom. The only decent attempt is the last photo, but this has very dark shadows and needs Levels adjustments.

Good Luck with future photography

I dont like these :( I am sorry, but I think that they are VERY average. They are boring and the quality of #2 is very poor. Try different perspectives and viewpoints to make your pics more interesting. You should also try to process them in the digital darkroom. The only decent attempt is the last photo, but this has very dark shadows and needs Levels adjustments.

Good Luck with future photography

Yeah this was taken a while ago on a fairly low rent cheap camera when basically I first took an active in photography, have since upgraded my gear. Will experiment with other angles, maybe try and touch up what is there with some editing.

Last edited:
The backgrounds are the main issue, Is one of the cars yours or can you get access to one again?

The FRS 2 is a pretty special beast and you'd get a much better image if you can get the car positioned on a road in which the car was designed to excel on. A nice scenic twisty A road would would wonders as a back drop. Try and get low to make the most of the aggressive bodywork and perhaps use a bit of fill flash to lift any shadows.

The backgrounds are the main issue, Is one of the cars yours or can you get access to one again?

The FRS 2 is a pretty special beast and you'd get a much better image if you can get the car positioned on a road in which the car was designed to excel on. A nice scenic twisty A road would would wonders as a back drop. Try and get low to make the most of the aggressive bodywork and perhaps use a bit of fill flash to lift any shadows.

Fraid not this was taken at a Ford press launch that I attended, so I probably won't get another chance since the new RS is quite rare.

But pretty soon, I'll be getting some access to the new Audi TT RS (I love my contacts in the motoring journalism world). I will be definitely try to get some shots of that and put this advice to good use, I can think of a few good A-roads where I can set up with my tripod near some nice curves and try for a few action shots.

Back