Ford GT (not so 40)

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
No
new shape sadly more than 40" high.

anyway decided to try something a touch different and moody with 1 shot single strobe, sadly the slope of the front end just took away the light how I wanted but still reasonably happy.

This car was silver a few days ago

22of49copy.jpg

And when I wasnt going for so moody i put the second light up to fill the front end a touch
25of49copy.jpg

47of49copy.jpg

35of49copy.jpg

A very nice car but you need to clone out the steps and other stuff at the back of the garage.

A very nice car but you need to clone out the steps and other stuff at the back of the garage.

I don't agree that they should be got rid of as they give the image a bit of context. If anything I would have lit the surroundings a little too so that the shot is a bit more interesting.

What colour is the car? Is it red or is it orange? In the first it looks red, but in the others it looks orange. With a set I think that you should make sure that the colour of the car is consistent.

In a few of the shots you're not perfectly central. This is made more obvious by the stripes. My first shoot was of a car with viper stripes and I know that it is a pita to shoot from a dead on angle and in fact I didn't get any of the shots right when I did them.

Keep practising - these shots are very nice, but a few little things let them down. (y)

George

I don't agree that they should be got rid of as they give the image a bit of context. If anything I would have lit the surroundings a little too so that the shot is a bit more interesting.

What colour is the car? Is it red or is it orange? In the first it looks red, but in the others it looks orange. With a set I think that you should make sure that the colour of the car is consistent.

In a few of the shots you're not perfectly central. This is made more obvious by the stripes. My first shoot was of a car with viper stripes and I know that it is a pita to shoot from a dead on angle and in fact I didn't get any of the shots right when I did them.

Keep practising - these shots are very nice, but a few little things let them down. (y)

George

Its orange, the first one was very dark with the one light so ive pulled it all over the place to try and light it a bit better than it was, which is why I expect theres such a big colour difference.

I had my light dead central in the unit and it was tight, was hugging the light stand taking the shots, I thought I had managed to get them central but someone else has said they are a smidge off, will look at the originals to see if its anything I can fix.

The background was more lit than this but have tried to bring it down a touch in PP so it was more moody.

no its a ford :LOL:

Intresting, just out of intrest where did you have the front light?

Above my head + another kicker on the floor for the grill by my toes.

Above my head + another kicker on the floor for the grill by my toes.

ahh that makes sense thought you only had put in 1 other light and I was bending my brain trying to figure how you had such a well lit front with just one light

Back