Critique Ford Racing Puma

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Ah, these brings back happy memories, I loved my FRP (#159) even though it almost bankrupted me, that looks like a mint example. Great shots.

#3 for me as the favourite. It is a great set and I like your work, you know that!
If you want some CC and take it healthy - Most of the images suffer from reflections, but that is due to location probably not playing ball.
#1 - tyres would need a bit more shadow for me
#2 I love the rig shot on its own, but along with the rest of the set the colour difference in the car from the rest of the set is a bit noticeable and as I said before the fake sun flare bubbles do nothing for me, but everybody does it now.
#3 I love it
#4 nice clean shot, like the composition
#5 a bit too tight crop and the green reflection at the back distracts a bit

Thanks for sharing!

^Some solid crit there to be honest. Only really wanted to add that I think the location in #2 is great for a rig-shot, so well chosen. Difficult to find roads in the UK that have that kind of vanishing point.

#3 for me as the favourite. It is a great set and I like your work, you know that!
If you want some CC and take it healthy - Most of the images suffer from reflections, but that is due to location probably not playing ball.
#1 - tyres would need a bit more shadow for me
#2 I love the rig shot on its own, but along with the rest of the set the colour difference in the car from the rest of the set is a bit noticeable and as I said before the fake sun flare bubbles do nothing for me, but everybody does it now.
#3 I love it
#4 nice clean shot, like the composition
#5 a bit too tight crop and the green reflection at the back distracts a bit

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you mate :)

Yes the flare bit is very marmite, but as you say it seems to be a more and more present thing in car photography.

Look at Tim Wallace's stuff, its on every shot almost. So im trying to find a way that works for me and the style i want my photos to look.

^Some solid crit there to be honest. Only really wanted to add that I think the location in #2 is great for a rig-shot, so well chosen. Difficult to find roads in the UK that have that kind of vanishing point.

Yes it was a good road, somewhere in essex along side a reservior so it was a lovely long bit of road that was hardly used, i think one car passed us in about 30mins

Back