REDRS2K.jpg

WHOOPS :nuts: :bonk:

GOING.jpg

GONE.jpg

BLACK3DOOR2.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

So nobody even thinks they're worth commenting on :crying: :crying:

Oh well back to the drawing board :thumbsdown:

Seem a bit washed out mate, probably due to you shooting into the sun?

If the sun is out like it appears to be in these shots you need to think about your angles and position yourself so that you aren't directly shooting into it.

I hate shooting in the sun whens it's really harsh, but other than that some of the cars look nice, love my RS ones.

I will be working the RSOC National Day at Rockingham this year with a company shooting all day

djaphoto's pretty much summed it up, the colours are looking a bit washed out here too.

A couple would also benefit from being cropped in a bit, looks like you were working at maximum length for a good bit?

djaphoto's pretty much summed it up, the colours are looking a bit washed out here too.

A couple would also benefit from being cropped in a bit, looks like you were working at maximum length for a good bit?

Yes i was working at "full extension" :naughty: for most of the day :( and have decided that now is the time to either A: get a lens for the Olympus more suited to my needs ... or ... B: go out and buy a Canon 400D which will be cheaper to get lenses for ....... but the question is ........ which should i do????? :shrug:

I was shooting into the light most of the day as well but this was sadly something i couldn't personnaly change due to the fact that it would have been a bloomin long walk to the other side of the track to get the sun behind me and i am sadly still suffering from a back injury i recieved last October :crying:

Last years efforts were IMO "OK ish" but were taken from a fixed point perspective which froze the action and it was quite rightly put to me on this forum from some VERY well informed individuals that i should try "panning" ...... Well i obviously havent struck gold yet (pardon the pun) but at least they give more of an impression of speed than last years IMO

See for yourselves..........

Last year .........

Justin.jpg

Jodie2.jpg

This year ..........

BRIAN.jpg

JODIE.jpg

Now i know as i've said before that i have a loooooonnnnnnng way to go before my pics stop people in their tracks (again pardon the pun) but i only do this for my local RS owners club and at present they are happy with the results ........................ i however know that i can do much much better but i just havent had the ability since last year to practice and improve like i should have :crying:

Thanks for the helpful comments guys every little helps ;)

aye, your pannings better, as you say it's all to do with practice.

Sorry to hear about the back, I ruptured a couple of discs about 3 years ago, still bothered with it yet :(

Back