Forgot my lens pen

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
I forgot my lens pen in the uk and i cant yet find anything here... What can i clean my lens with in the meantime

OR if you send me and my family tickets I will bring over a brand spanking new one for you.

Heck I'd bring two. :wave::wave:

blow any dust / crap off it then gentle wipe with a cloth from an opticians :shrug:

Cloth from glasses/sunglasses?

perfect i used a t-shirt gently but i probably wouldnt to it again :LOL: I'll be using a cloth from my sunglasses

I read in a magazine to use Rizzla fag wrappers as the material is very similar to lens tissues also you know they're clean, just breathe on the lens to fog it then wipe with a rizzla , not tried it myself though as I have a lens pen :D

can you get someone to post it out to you, shouldnt be to expensive.

I read in a magazine to use Rizzla fag wrappers as the material is very similar to lens tissues also you know they're clean, just breathe on the lens to fog it then wipe with a rizzla , not tried it myself though as I have a lens pen :D

Read that myself....have since tried it and it works a treat.

can you get someone to post it out to you, shouldnt be to expensive.

im sure it wouldnt but it take ages for anything to get here :LOL:

King size "fag" papers - but rip the glue strip off before use... I would get a new glasses cleaning cloth (preferably microfibre) from an optician though.

Back