Formby Beach Sunday

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
Few shots taken on the beach at Formby during my visit on Sunday.

1: Runaway horses : These race horses broke free from their trainers and ran a couple of miles along the shore, chased by a Land rover before being captured...

Runaway_Horses800.jpg

2: Fishing :

Fishing_Formby800.jpg

3: Kites

Kites800.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Anthony

Rather vivid images you have there Anthony - I think that the 1st too don't really work for me unfortunately as the horses & fisherman are not quite silhouettes but not quite detailed enough to not be seen as such :shrug: Saying that though I think maybe that this would improve if the shots were seen as a larger size? The skies look ace too.

I love the third shot though, I think it's a really well captured shot, framed nicely & the colours really work well here (get rid of the dust spot in the left corner though). Nicely done mate (y)

These are lovely! Really bright vivid colours. I really like the first one especially! lucky u were there with your camera to capture those horses on the run :)

:) Thanks very much for the comments guys.

Moomike, know what you're saying mate.
On the first one, I had just finished shooting Squirrels in the woods before walking to the beach and so had switched from my 70-300mm to my 18-55mm...Still kicking myself about that!
I think the shot would have worked better with the horses a little closer and even better if the sun was setting :D

:LOL: You had me worried about the dust spot...After looking at the full size image, I'm glad to report that it's a bird.
Still needs removing though.

Back