Forth Road Bridge Sunset

Edit My Images
Yes
Left home last night to take sunset shots and intended to do some low ligh stuff after the sun went down, left home & drove approx 15 miles away then discovered I'd forgotten to lift the tripod:bonk: Going senile these days I think. I ended up having a pint after sunset.

2519165559_541e4d80d2_o.jpg

2520787514_fe365f1d98_o.jpg

These are great frank :D I very nearly came to the forth bridge instead of going to Granton!!! If so, guess I would have bumped into you...

Gary.

Hi, i love them photos, i like how the sun is reflected in the water on the first one, and the second one i just love the colours and the cloud patterns. the only little thing im not keen on is the two birds in the second photo.
as for the tripod mishap, i done the same but i was trying to do a panoramic and realised the tripod was in the car, (hope im not going senile im only 21)

Hi, i love them photos, i like how the sun is reflected in the water on the first one, and the second one i just love the colours and the cloud patterns. the only little thing im not keen on is the two birds in the second photo.
as for the tripod mishap, i done the same but i was trying to do a panoramic and realised the tripod was in the car, (hope im not going senile im only 21)

Do you use a tripod for daytime panoramas? I always hand hold unless not enough light, for landscapes and pano's too...

Maybe I should use a tripod more?

Dunno...

Gary.

to be honest it was the first time that i had tried panoramas, i had a bit of cloning and tweaking to do on the photo afterwards. i think if i had a tripod it wouldn't have been as noticeable. here is the pano that i took yesterday Clicky

1 is the best of the two imho. the sun and the water work better, however the clounds in 2 are more picturesque. The framing of the first is better as well imo. :)

(y) #1 - love the reflections! :clap:

Back