'Fortnightly' Assignment: "Toys".........Talkie bit

Edit My Images
Yes
Well,

Much to my disappointment, toys has won the vote, I wanted early mornings as I struggle to get up for 9 these days so 7 probably would've been my early morning lol.

Anyways.....Feel free to discuss the merits of shots, problems you've had, inspiration for others, my inability to run even a couple of simple threads without nodding off at the wheel etc.

This thing is just for fun so please don't take it too seriously. As the subject is toys I'll expect to see some 'zany' and 'wacky' :puke: entries from everybody!

It would be nice to see some stuff from all the new members we've recently aquired too. Go on, you know you want to ;)

Aww Gandhi, dont be disappointed ... toys was my choice & having my choice selected will probably be the closest Ill come to winning it, lol!
I already have my toy in mind but as you say, anything can be classed as your toy, from your camera to your car. Doesnt have to be a childs plaything does it. ;)
Looking forward to see what everyone comes up with!

toys.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

'tis indeed as jewel suggests. We started them as an idea to give people some inspiration and to try to get people to post images on a theme in a non-competitive type of enviroment, just for fun etc.

It's all very democratic and we vote for a new subject and have a quick poll to decide who's we like best, not necessarily the most technically proficient or ground breaking etc as we do with the 'proper' competition!

Just noticed something.....In the "Toys" thread where you post pictures there are 36 views but NO pics. Why are people inclined to look at nothing?:LOL:

just thought it was funny,:LOL: :coat:

Jewel

Ah right, cool. I'm sure I can come up with something
hoodigif.gif

I know what I want to shoot for this but I have wait for it....

im thinking about it....

RobertP said:
I know what I want to shoot for this but I have wait for it....
Would that be a new lens :naughty:

No. Something that goes past my house now and again. Assuming I'm bold enough to brave ridicule and get the shot of course.

:)

:thinking:

I have a couple of ideas....some conventional, some not. Better get shooting then I guess! :)

not sure when this finishes, but got one in anyway.

right, got mine in:D
Does it finish today?

Keltic Ice Man, cant see your picture on the images thread

ok guys and gals, unless I get any 'can I have an extension please?' type requests (stop sniggering at the back Hawkins) then I shall be closing this later tonight!

Inaglo`s entry would`nt be out of place in the Abandoned comp!

I was planning to photograph the bin men as they came round - they have some large cuddly toys tied to the front of the dustcart like strange roadkill.
This week a different crew came round - with no ornaments!

Voted ... some real class acts there guys & gals ... great range of different takes ... be proud of your Toy takes ... (y)

Boons image has gone AWOL, so i cant see if his was the bestest or not

sorry been away for a couple of weeks!

WELL DONE InaGlo, a very worthy winner by a mile :D:D

Back