Found a new field entrance.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst I was having a walk last night I came across a field entrance that i had never noticed before, may be I have always been looking at other thing or it might be a new one..

Anyway curiosity got the better of me and I wandered on through and was greeted with this view of Linton Valley and the rear of the village.

This is only a handheld shot will be returning later with tripod to try and do it justice..

104542667.jpg

Due to the poor lighting the colour version did not really have any punch so B&W it appeared...

Comments welcomed

Nigel

Love the view although I suspect there is more to be had in this field! How about getting down in the dip and looking up to the village along those lovely lead in lines of crops?

With a bit better framing it could be a good shot.
Also watch your dodging/burning you can see the oddness on the trees on the right and a bit in the distance

Love the view although I suspect there is more to be had in this field! How about getting down in the dip and looking up to the village along those lovely lead in lines of crops?

I think that is what I will be doing when I return with the Tripod I was going to do that tomorrow morning if I can get up in time for the sun rise to see what sort of lighting goes on there....

Many thanks for the comments

Nigel

With a bit better framing it could be a good shot.
Also watch your dodging/burning you can see the oddness on the trees on the right and a bit in the distance

OG thanks for that I did not notice it...... I will not revisit this one as I think I will have a few more by the end of the week.

Cheers

Nigel

I like the shot but there is an awful lot going on.

Agree with Hazel, get down in that dip and take a shot up the furrows towards the viliage.

Thanks for the comment Baz... will be doing that...

Cheers

Nigel

i would like to see it in colour, i don't think it works in B&W so will wait and see what you come up with on the return visit :)

I like the look of that and await the next pictures with bated breath. Shame we are going down to WHF again tomorrow or I might have tried to find something like that myself.

Back