Found film in my old cameras

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
With my rekindled enthusiasm for photograph I thought l’d sort out my lubitel 166 (my other half saved it from the bin at a college she was working at years ago) and my Diana F. Guess what I found inside BOTH of them... yup, both had exposed 120 films in. So past me has finished both rolls, but left them in the cameras - what was I thinking?! :eek:

The roll in the Diana is something from Lomo. I have memories of picking up some lady grey and some redscale at some point in the past, but i’ve no idea which it is.

The roll in the Lubitel I have no idea what it is. Not even sure if it’s colour or black and white. Not sure how i’m going to get that processed without knowing that.

I can’t even remember when they were last used or where :) Should be fun finding out what’s on them when I get them dev’d!

Last edited:
With my rekindled enthusiasm for photograph I thought l’d sort out my lubitel 166 (my other half saved it from the bin at a college she was working at years ago) and my Diana F. Guess what I found inside BOTH of them... yup, both had exposed 120 films in. So past me has finished both rolls, but left them in the cameras - what was I thinking?! :eek:

The roll in the Diana is something from Lomo. I have memories of picking up some lady grey and some redscale at some point in the past, but i’ve no idea which it is.

The roll in the Lubitel I have no idea what it is. Not even sure if it’s colour or black and white. Not sure how i’m going to get that processed without knowing that.

I can’t even remember when they were last used or where :) Should be fun finding out what’s on them when I get them dev’d!

It should have some info on the backing paper when you remove the.film. Even if it doesn't tell you the film, it should still state the process, e.g. C41.

Good luck!

Failing everything else semi stand develop it in b&w chemicals.
Or if you don’t have the gear, ask on here.....I’d do it for you but I ain’t in the uk

Unfortuanlty it doesn't seem to have any info. on the backing paper. It says EXPOSED, and `FOLD UNDER BEFORE SEALING.

The blue tape on the image is what I've put on to label it.

120-exposed.jpg

Unfortuanlty it doesn't seem to have any info. on the backing paper. It says EXPOSED, and `FOLD UNDER BEFORE SEALING.

The blue tape on the image is what I've put on to label it.

View attachment 253766

It looks like it could be Fomapan (or possibly Lomography Lady Grey or Earl Grey - which I think are re-branded Fomapan films anyway), in which case it's a black and white film. The roll to the left is Lomography Color Negative - although I'm sure you know that. :)

Last edited:
How about this for a thread revival :eek:

Lots has happened since my last post that meant that photography took a back seat, but I did get those films developed. Still no idea what the second film actually was but I did get some images out of the Diana F (which was the Lomo roll), but the Lubitel 166 was less successful - only 2 images came out, and they are terrible.

Diana F (including an intentional attempt at a double exposure)

And the 'best' one out of the lubitel 166... not so great :ROFLMAO:

Back