FPOTY 2024 Themes suggestions

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Please post theme suggestions for next year's FPOTY below, say 3 to 5 per person in the next 7 days or so, I'll then create a poll.

As per a @mex suggestion to complement this month's "Small", why not "Big" next year sometime?

I've not had much more success with the DPOTY-specific themes either, so I think we will have to be inventive ourselves (or pinch some from Chris on the 52!)
Or, the list of adjectives posted as suggestions by @d00d back in 2018 for your Takes On challenge?

Sorry I am late with this Lindsay,

I was happy with 2023 themes maybe shuffle them around to different months. I found some easy to do and others more difficult but have managed to get one for each month, knowing what resonated and what didn't I can re-look at my approach and for 2024 I won't be trying to do the same shots for each challenge (film and digital) so for me it will be different enough with the same as last year.

Other themes could be;

Things on Wheels
Animal Kingdom (not including pets)
People

I've set the DPOTY themes for 2024, @sirch please feel free to copy any that appeal.

I think we will have to be inventive ourselves (or pinch some from Chris on the 52!)
I tend to make them up as I go.
But feel free, there is also a fair few from years gone by HERE

Last edited:
Back