Frame to fit 26x14

Name
Cathy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone :)

As I am not in the habit off printing my images I would like to ask for some help.

In photoshop I managed to get the image to be framed to a size of 26x14 as this was the only size it looked good online at the Loxley site . Other sizes cut off one side or another .

The print has arrived and looks so good I want to frame it .
What size of frame would I be looking at purchasing.

I did add a 1inch white border to the print but don’t mind if that is not seen .

Also where are the best places to purchase frames in the UK or online
Thanks in advance
Cathy

If you want to it yourself - then buy an oversize frame to suit (The Range and IKEA at the budget end)and get a mount made to the correct size

I have used these people for custom mounts www.icanframe.Co.uk

If you want a decent frame with non-reflective picture glass you might be better off at a local framers but this will be more spendy!!
I too have used icanframe for custom mounts and backing 'boards'.

IMO a frame 2inches bigger all round creates a nice look. I have had custom frames made......when on my PC later I will post the link.

Hi Cathy @Seajay

A little later than 'planned' here is the link to the framing company that I used.

Note ~ I bought a number of frames in 2020 and one order there was IMO a quality issue but it was resolved amicably with replacements in a prompt and efficient manner....which included them arranging for the faulty goods being collected and their appraisal as appropriate before supplying the replacements.

The above was in regard to the frames.....on my second order, for expediency, I also ordered mounts. However, a few had slight 'corner overcuts'.......I did report it was annoying but it was very minor.

Though I never had any such overcuts with the many mounts from icanframe (previously Picture Lizard), they were 100%

Last edited:
Thank you I will pop onto the link and have a look. It’s good to hear you are happy with this company.
Cathy

Back