free bes for you guys

:p:cool: you know it makes sense:p

..but they ain't got any sense here as they would be begging for the T70 :D

If no one wants it and you definitely want to get rid of it then I'll send you the money for 2nd class not recorded delivery and I'll play with it..
Note: I already have two T70's so put me at the bottom of the list or last resort ;)

Last edited:
..but they ain't got any sense here as they would be begging for the T70 :D

If no one wants it and you definitely want to get rid of it then I'll send you the money for 2nd class not recorded delivery and I'll play with it..
Note: I already have two T70's so put me at the bottom of the list or last resort ;)
no problems mate, will do

You don't need to hit anyone with it - it's appearance alone is stunning....:exit:

You don't need to hit anyone with it - it's appearance alone is stunning....:exit:
I think the kindest description might be 'distinctive and of its time'? ;) Face pulling aside, I believe they're actually very good cameras to use. (y)

I believe they're actually very good cameras to use.

Might be ok for you "mature", distinctive of your time" folk :p to stroll through the high street sporting something "distiinctive and of it's time" but for us young 'uns it''d SERIOUSLY clash with our street cred :cool::D:D

Might be ok for you "mature", distinctive of your time" folk :p to stroll through the high street sporting something "distiinctive and of it's time" but for us young 'uns it''d SERIOUSLY clash with our street cred :cool::D:D
what for a hipster like you its perfect blend of function and well---------some more function.:eek:
they are really good cameras, just only loved by there mums:canon:

Sh*t I've been set up! :runaway::police::help::D

Indeed you have as you and I are in this shot....come on own up who used my T70...was it someone from Liverpool or had that accent?

VEhZn5w.jpg

Last edited:
Back