Free reflector or white balancer in Amateur Photographer, out 07/02/06

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
As title. Just seen this on another forum.
I was thinking of investing in something like this, so even if it is on the small side, it might be worth my while having a tinker, see if I can get used to one :)

Besides, little things like this are always handy to have around, just incase :)

Regards

the pictures in AP seem to suggests its about 18inches-2ft across but folds down into a little disc.

personally im going for 2 reflectors and a white balancer, i figure 2 should be better for my desktop studio :)

picked mine up today, seems fine, bit flimsy but will do the job :)

Got one of each yesterday, they seem hardy enough to me and worth the £2.25 even if the mag isn't ;)

Steep said:
Got one of each yesterday, they seem hardy enough to me and worth the £2.25 even if the mag isn't ;)

I also bought one of each.:)

I also bought one of each. I ummed and aahed at Tesco last night, deciding which one to buy, and ended up it the White Balancer, and while at Asda this morning, decided to get the reflector too.

Don't forget the rear side of the white balancer also is quite reflective too.

Thanx for the hu Marcel - Got my one of each too ... after much hunting around ! Not many grey ones in my area, in fact I think I found the last one !

Been using a white one of similar size free with Practical Photography many years ago ... serves a purpose and especially as it is so portable (and co cheap ...) !

Record week for AP I bet !!!

Does anyone have a picture of these reflectors?

Haven't seen AP for a while here.

Marcel said:
Besides, little things like this are always handy to have around, just incase :)

Yes thats what my missus says to me...:(

flasher.gif

Matt said:
Does anyone have a picture of these reflectors?

Haven't seen AP for a while here.

Try this Matt ? HTH ... as you say ! :smilenod:

HTML:
http://www.lastolite.com/bottletops.php

The freebies are approximately 20" and fold similarly to the one shown in animated form on the Lastolite site.

Cheers,

Back