Freemantle Power Station, (derelict)

Name
Grahame
Edit My Images
Yes
A lovely set on the most part, I do particularly like #2 & #4. I find myself leaning more towards #2 as being my favourite out of the set as I am loving the mixture of colours in the graffiti.

However #1 isnt doing anything for me, it just seems a bit bland with nothing of interest in the shot. The power station just seems like quite a boring building from the outside, if only there was some easily visible graffiti splattered here and there on the exterior.

I like 1 it gives some context to the rest of the set. Is it a flattened shot from the fisheye or did you add the darkness in the corners in post?

Its from a 10mm Sigma fisheye lens with added vignette in post. Thanks for the comments people.

Ah yes, the second set of the buildings exterior is much more imposing. Great stuff (y)

It really makes me want to get a fisheye and go out to play :)

I like them.

More importantly, I haven't picked up a camera for six months, looking at your site has made me want to take photo's again.

Thank you for that comment Danny_two, that comment alone is the biggest compliment I could hope for. Happy shooting and be sure to post your results on here as I for one look forward to viewing them.

Back