David
Edit My Images
Yes
Four from this Friday (taken in this order):

CRW_9790-01a.jpg

CRW_9822-01cropa.jpg

CRW_9857-01a.jpg

CRW_9915-01a.jpg

There was another photographer at the shoreline but he left just before the light was getting interesting.

Cheers :)

I particularly like the composition of the last shot - the puddle of water leads the eye nicely to the setting sun. Good set of shots there :)

hi milou
#1, #2 an #4 for me, great sky and reflection, love the mono shot, and the composition in the 4th is brilliant.
great stuff

The last is my favourite - just, but they must have made Friday worthwhile if a trifle chilly to go paddling. A great set.

All well executed - love the wide open skies, gives a real sense of freedom and space.

Especially like the 1st because the colour and clarity of the sky and its reflection is so sharp, gives it a kind of fresh look.

Thanks for sharing:thumb:

good shots, i really like the last one, the area reminds me of camber sands, but without the chavs...

Ta. I was planning on a trip to Camber (Rye, Dungess etc). There's an excess of chavs and chavettes then?

You have the sunsets - try East Anglia for the dawn. North Norfolk coast or Northumbria for unspoilt beaches.

Back