Friend's baby

Edit My Images
Yes
A picture taken last week of a friend's 20 month old boy. This is my first portrait attempt and I really like it but would welcome everyone else's comments please.

2482053689_8a061b2869_o.jpg

i think this is lovely it makes a real change from the normal baby pictures with white backgrounds and no reference. he looks very serious though! i really like it. :)

Last edited:
Have to agree I think this is lovely, although at first I thought it was a little to dark but the more I looked at it the more I liked it, and now think it would look better with the background being darker so that your not distracted by the dado rail.

I had a play with the shot to see if this would work but couldn't see if image editing was ticked in your profile so haven't posted it.

Thanks for the feedback elektro and f.box. Glad you like it. I actually wanted to get something a bit more moody than the usual smiling baby pics so pleased that you think it worked.

Have to agree I think this is lovely, although at first I thought it was a little to dark but the more I looked at it the more I liked it, and now think it would look better with the background being darker so that your not distracted by the dado rail.

I had a play with the shot to see if this would work but couldn't see if image editing was ticked in your profile so haven't posted it.

Thanks Lee. I've changed my profile options now. I'd love to see what you've done with it (y)

Hi Smarty,

As mentioned just darkened the background bringing the focus on the child

Smarty-baby.jpg

Back