DSC02897.jpg

DSC02763.jpg

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

tankcivic2.jpg

tankcivic1.jpg

c&c's please

some nice shots their theirs only a few things I would say

Have a tripod with you if you have one so you can lower the iso and you will get a much cleanner image. Don't be afraid to go away from the normal shot, number 3 is good from a different angle to show the car. Just have a walk around see if their is anything that stands out?? Really good set of shots you have their, keep going HTH :)

nice little set but when you take them try and get the shots without the adverts and stuff in the background. i think they take the eye away from the car too much.

If you have a flash gun you can get some interesting effects.

With the first couple of pics of the bimmer, a longer exposure with the flash fired on the car to light the car up in white light, while leaving the yellow background may have been interesting.

heres some c+c
stop skidding about in allied carpets car park :)

well for one... i'm a car enthusiast not a 'chav boyracer' i take care of my cars and dont race about annoying the general public as unlike most of them i do actually give a ****..

and just because i like taking pics of my friends modified and NONE modefied cars you've instantly branded me as someone who skids about in carparks!!

thanks to everyone else for the replies and liberalis that edit is amazing, cheers.. i did have the exposure quite high as i'm still getting used to this so the next time i'll drop it down and take some between 100 and 400 to see the effects, thanks for the advice

There are burnout's in clear view in both of the first two shots. 1 + 1 usually equals 2 where I come from but I suppose it could just be a coincidence

well did it not enter your head that those tyre marks might have come from someone elses car as there was quite a few people meeting in the carpark where the pictures were taken. to be totally honest aswell we weren't meeting in the above carpark we just drove over because the lighting was better there.

i know where your coming from as i cant stand 'boyracers' and 'chavs' as they give the rest of us authentic enthusiasts a bad name and most people tar us with the same brush just as you did above, but you jumped to conclusions about me before knowing the facts..

Back