From shadow

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
img_3660.jpg

From Saturday’s day out. I was inspired by a shot I saw on the web so I cheekily printed it and took it with me. Despite the cobwebs, dirt, grime, and smell, this girl was happy to get stuck in.

Camera: Canon 30D // Lens: Canon 24-70 // Exposure Bias Value: -1 // Exposure Time: 1 / 30 // Flash: Flash did not fire // FNumber: 2.8 // Focal Length: 25mm

vanilla cykhdrShare This

More...

Costume, walls hair and her left hand all add up to a great gritty halloweenesque image, I like it, being picky there seems to be one hair with a white bit on the end on the right side (if your looking at the photo)

Oh yeah, never noticed that. Dunno what caused that, how odd. Its like a slight glow.

I only noticed the hair when it was pointed out! I like her look, it sort of says: "You coming in or what?"

As ever, great shot! It's usually a highlight of the day when you put some of your work up, Pete. Please keep them coming!

I like it muchly Pete. She looks like she's about to start growling :LOL: perfect for the time of year.

Nice shot. Great expression on the model. The future sounds better......

Quite like this one Pete. This monitors a bit gash so I'll look forward to a gander at home tomorrow, but it's definately quite interesting.

I've looked at this a few times today trying to think of a word that sums it up for me and compelling keeps popping into my mind, it may not be the right word but that's the feeling I get.
Nicely done Pete.

as a photo it's fine, but there's no grit in the picture - she's just there, doing not much. Can't get excited by it, sorry :D

Back