From the hide

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to get out this morning for half an hour before being dragged off to the shops. these were taken from a small hide I have just set up to the side of the house in the woods. The main problem this time of year is the light source which is just about reaching over the hill. I have an option of building another one in a different position which will give me more choice for morning or afternoon shooting. To top it off the wife said she should have left me at home :shrug: Thanks for looking.

IMG_8698.jpg

IMG_8691.jpg

IMG_8636.jpg

All stunners.

All stunners.
Thanks Dougie
Great shots.
Cheers
She's getting the general idea then? :D

Nice shots - good natural colour!
Thanks Cedric, yeh I reckon she has ;) Must admit I got the lost mojo about me again.Sat down quietly in the hide gave me too much time to reflect about being out of work still and crimbo a few days away, but Hey! Ho! or is that Ho! Ho! Ho! :shrug: it wont last long :LOL: I might have a play around with in camera settings again, you know what a laugh that brings Cedric :D

Very very very nice set no 2 is my favourite
Regards
Lost

Very very very nice set no 2 is my favourite
Regards
Lost

Thank you for commenting Richard much appreciated. Not one of my best BT shots but I threw him in for good measure :LOL:

Good stuff mate, I really wish I could setup a hide somewhere local to me but the I reckon it would only last about 10mins after I left it until some of the yobs trash it.

Tommy.

cracking set Rich

Great Set (y)
Love the Robin

Back