Yes

HDR lightened and adjustet for wonky sky

mid original of 5 frames...slightly pp'd

OTT HDR WITH WONKY BLUE BIT IN SKY...:thinking:

imperial hotel, sliema, malta

cheers
geof

Last edited:
Rooftops often make for an intersting shot especially if able to capture from a height.
Quite like the composition of this one Geoff , along with all the masts etc .....
Unfortuanatley though, for me it is too processed as I am not fond of pp especially to this degree.....I feel it belongs in a cartoon / comic strip.
If you still have the original to hand, I would like to compare ...only if you wish to of course;)

Rooftops often make for an intersting shot especially if able to capture from a height.
Quite like the composition of this one Geoff , along with all the masts etc .....
Unfortuanatley though, for me it is too processed as I am not fond of pp especially to this degree.....I feel it belongs in a cartoon / comic strip.
If you still have the original to hand, I would like to compare ...only if you wish to of course;)

there are 7 originals in differing exposure levels...the basics for hdr
sorry old chap
cheers
geof

No need for sorry's Geoff....I simply can't get into HDR ......I suspect it may grow on me in time.
For those that do like it, like yourself, then without doubt there is some interesting results to be had and by the sound of it quite a bit of work involved in getting the final result....

I think that it you warm up the shadows it would massively improve this Geof for me the shadow areas are very cold compared to how the light looks quite warm :thinking:

Matt

early days for a newbie using hdr the 'proper' way
cheers
geof

No need for sorry's Geoff....I simply can't get into HDR ......I suspect it may grow on me in time.
For those that do like it, like yourself, then without doubt there is some interesting results to be had and by the sound of it quite a bit of work involved in getting the final result....

its ok..i agree in most part for over pp being intrusive
i did point out this is HDR...or trying to be

but i found the mid original which i will put on the opening post for comparison

Thanks for the "nearly" original Geoff.

As a planned HDR shot, I personally find the mid original version the most pleasing to the eye.
Having said that the adjustments that you have made to your original posting do imo improve the end result.

Thanks for the "nearly" original Geoff.

As a planned HDR shot, I personally find the mid original version the most pleasing to the eye.
Having said that the adjustments that you have made to your original posting do imo improve the end result.

merci bien
;)
geof

Back