From the Scottish Borders

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

Thanks for looking, Comments welcome :)

I like the shape of the FG in #4, it focusses attention on the water, very nice, Any further info on lens and data? Also location?

I like the shape of the FG in #4, it focusses attention on the water, very nice, Any further info on lens and data? Also location?

All were shot using a 400D with a Tamron 17-50 F2.8, mostly at 17mm and F8

I took good advantage of the good weather we had on Sunday to take a trip up to the Moffat area, as ive never seen it in sunlight!

#1 was taken just before the carpark at the grey mares tail waterfall, (A708) #2 at the start of the footpath to the waterfall, #3 further up the road, just approaching st marys loch, and #4 was at meggets reservoir.

its a really nice area, I want to try and spend a lot more time up there.

cheers
watred.

I rode the Southern Upland Way between St Mary's Loch and Moffat not too long ago. And you're right. It's a beautiful area.

I thoroughly recommend it :D

Nice colourful images, anyway. Well done (y)

Beautiful images and wonderful colours. It's a lovely part of the world.

Watred,

Next time, you should climb the pathway to the right of the Grey Mare's Tail, you won't be disappointed when you see Loch Skene in front of you. :)

Watred,

Next time, you should climb the pathway to the right of the Grey Mare's Tail, you won't be disappointed when you see Loch Skene in front of you. :)

thanks, I shall make the effort to get up earlier next time and make sure I have time to do the walk...... actually I might just spend a whole weekend up there :D

A bit further to the right, maybe too far?

IMG_2217.jpg

Another one, at the same spot I took #1 but looking up the road

IMG_2199.jpg

and boats on st marys loch.

IMG_2241.jpg

Back