Fstoppers 5 day deal ($5800 worth for $154)

Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Have you read some of the comments people have posted on that link?

Originally my post listed the $5800 worth inside quotation marks but I didn't want to come across as overly snarky...I had a look through the list of products and there isn't enough in it to justify the price for me (even at the discounted rate) but its for other people to decide for themselves.

Originally my post listed the $5800 worth inside quotation marks but I didn't want to come across as overly snarky...I had a look through the list of products and there isn't enough in it to justify the price for me (even at the discounted rate) but its for other people to decide for themselves.
Sounds pretty normal for this sort of thing.
How do you arrive at the "$5800 worth" and more to the point, has anyone actually paid that for the items on offer?
Value is in the eye of the beholder.
As 'flow' says above, try reading the comments people have made.

Sounds pretty normal for this sort of thing.
How do you arrive at the "$5800 worth" and more to the point, has anyone actually paid that for the items on offer?
Value is in the eye of the beholder.
As 'flow' says above, try reading the comments people have made.

Not sure if the reading the comments bit is directed at me, but this is an Fstoppers deal where they quote the "value" and the price, including a list of everything which is included...I am simply posting this on the "bargain" section of the forum as it is presented as a bargain.

I don't care whether people buy this deal or not, I am simply sharing the information........

Not specifically an Fstoppers deal, this 5 day deal happens every year, with various contributors, all "advertising it" on their sites.

I did buy it, one year, because some of the content I was already going to purchase, so was able to get what I wanted much cheaper.

Can be a great deal, if some of the content is off interest to you, but there will be a lot of content that isn't relevant to some purchasers. It's also, worth noting,that they do give 10% of profits, to various charities.

Back