FStoppers

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here. In part that is because I wasn’t doing much photography and partly because I was too busy even to lurk on the forum!

Anyway, I’ve got a new camera and I’m keen to get back into it. One of my favourite software applications is the Nik Effects collection and I’ve just downloaded the latest version. It comes with a code for free tutorials from FStoppers but when I go to create an FStoppers account, it refuses and tells me I’m blacklisted and I can’t even email them to ask why because, you guessed it, I’m blacklisted!

Has anybody else had this problem with FStoppers? Any ideas how I can get in touch with them to ask why? I know I could create a new email and probably create an account that way, but that seems a bit underhand and I just like to know why they have a problem with me and if it’s only me.

I use Apple Mail. Do you think having the private relay switched on is the problem?

I use Apple Mail. Do you think having the private relay switched on is the problem?
I am not an Apple user, however can I suggest that such private relay (VPN?) routing could be the issue

Have you reported the issue to Apple?
What downside is there for you if you disable 'Private relay' to then try to register with FStoppers?

Reactions: Nod
We sometimes have issues with vpn users, so it's most likely that they have blacklisted the ip range your vpn is using.

Back