Fuji Crystal Archive Sheet Paper......

Name
Ian McDonald
Edit My Images
Yes
I produce hand printed colour photographs from 120 negatives using a DeVere enlarger in sizes from 12x8 to 24x20. The paper I am currently is Fujifilm's Crystal Archive (RA4 process). I am on my last box of 24x20 (60cm x 50cm) and have learned that my usual supplier (Photomart) no longer stocks it. Another wholesaler told me all Fuji sheet paper is discontinued. Is that true?

My preference is to stick with Fuji, but what are my options if a change is forced upon me? It has to be RA4 paper. Inkjet is not an option.

Fuji do list 50.8cm (20") wide roll paper. I could make a stand to support it and then cut into sheets. However this would have to be done in complete darkness and would be a difficult task for me as space is limited in my darkroom.

Thanks.

I haven't heard anything about any Fuji papers being discontinued...

SilverPrint stock it...matt and lustre

Traditional papers > Fujicolour crystal archive > 20x24 50 sheets £79.20

Thanks for your reply.
I am aware of Silverprint, in fact I phoned them about buying dry mounting tissue only to get an answering machine, so left a message but didn't receive a reply (this was about 5 or 6 years ago). In the meantime another firm I also contacted agreed to supply the dry mounting tissue.

Now the good news. I have been in contact with Fujifilm (UK) via another forum and they will supply me direct. Also they have no plans to discontinue sheet paper!

Back