Fuji Image Centre Rossendale UK?

Edit My Images
No
Does anyone please have any direct experience of using the Fuji Image Service Center in Rossendale, Lancs?

They trade as "The Photoshop Online"

http://www.thephotoshoponline.co.uk/index.htm

I need to find a good quality supplier to develop and print some 35mm films and supply a hi-res photo CD.

Any suggestions of alternative suppliers would be welcome also. Many thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I think you'll find they are not Fuji trading as 'The Photoshop Online', but rather an independent company who are simply using Fuji's name, probably without permission.......

I think you'll find they are not Fuji trading as 'The Photoshop Online', but rather an independent company who are simply using Fuji's name, probably without permission.......

They are an independent photo lab and members of the Fuji Digital Image Service as are a lot of UK independent photo labs, so, no they are not using the Fuji name without permission.
http://www.thephotoshoponline.co.uk/aboutus.htm

FDIS shops ususally have a very good reputation. Give them a try.

They have a range of scanning resolutions available - as I found out this afternoon when I spoke to them - which are not shown on the web site.

They have a basic resolution (1830 x 2740 @ 72 dpi) and go right up to 4800 x 7200 @ 400dpi for an extra fee.

What I liked about them was this statement:-

"WE LOOK AT EACH & EVERY FRAME BEFORE WE PRINT IT, CHANGING COLOUR OR DENSITY IF NEEDED - ENSURING YOU RECEIVE THE BEST QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS EVERY TIME"

Anyway, I'm going to give them a try - the Fuji name and brand is reassuring and they seem a very helpful company to deal with.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments everyone.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting.

Was down in Rawtenstall on Saturday and saw their place, be interested to see what they're like

Sounds interesting.

...... be interested to see what they're like

It is for us togs who still can't give up the addiction to full frame shots which come on a flexible roll in a canister you keep in your pocket.............. :)

I'll post an update once the films are back.

I'll be using their 35mm, medium format and B&W services so I should get a good feel for their service and quality.

First impressions, based on the web info and a brief phone call today are very positive.

The Photoshop is my local printers.
I use them all the time for both film and digital printing and have always been pleased with both the service and the quality of the prints.
I think photoimaging is right, they are a member of Fuji Digital Imaging Service although they are an idependant company.

The Photoshop is my local printers.
I use them all the time for both film and digital printing and have always been pleased with both the service and the quality of the prints.
I think photoimaging is right, they are a member of Fuji Digital Imaging Service although they are an idependant company.

Yes we are FDIS members too..

Thanks for the comments everyone - most reassuring, especially when trying a new company for the first time.

I'm pleased to hear they are your local printer printprincess - nothing like a personal recommend is there.

Last edited:
I've been using this company for a couple of years now and never been let down yet. I use them to cross process my E6 35mm films as I've tried everyone else and these guys give good results every time.

They are an independent photo lab and members of the Fuji Digital Image Service as are a lot of UK independent photo labs, so, no they are not using the Fuji name without permission.
http://www.thephotoshoponline.co.uk/aboutus.htm

Thanks for clarifying that Joan - much appreciated. I do have confidence in the Fuji brand so that does give some reassurance.

I have a project underway which needs a bit more care and attention than just going for the cheapest / high street / local / convenient price.

Last edited:
Back